- October 14, 2021 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Learn how to identify the warning signs of a claim and processes for recovering appropriate losses, including use of the change order method in presentation of claims. This class will discuss key differences between public and private, general causes of claims and basic procedures to follow. Learn how to identify, preserve, document, perfect and quantify your delay damages.
What You Will Learn:
- Entitlement (contract, case law, statutes)
- Risk Shifting Provisions (statutes and contract provisions)
- Notice (purpose, types, content, tips)
- Documentation (correspondence, change order log, meeting minutes, problem log, etc.)
- Scheduling and Scheduling Problems for Contractors
- Common Contract Requirements
- Quantifying Claims
Who Should Attend:
PMs, superintendents, PEs, and employees who want more knowledge of how claims work.
Janette Leonidou, Leonidou & Rosin Professional Corp.