- February 01, 2022 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Construction is a team sport. To succeed, leaders must understand how to build and lead high-performing teams that execute safe, high-quality projects on time. This session teaches leaders the mindset that leads to high-performance, how to achieve excellence by identifying and improving the execution of their most important tasks, and how to teach their teams to achieve consistently high performance on every project they build.
What You Will Learn
- The mindset of a high performer
- How to identify and focus on spheres of control
- How to restore order amid chaos
- How to identify and improve the execution of your most important tasks that lead to your most important outcomes
- The 90 Day High-Performance Dashboard
Company owners and executives. Project executives. Project Managers. Superintendents.
Eric Anderton, Construction Genius