- April 19, 2022 2:30pm - 5:00pm
The list of stress factors in today’s world grows longer every day. People react differently to living in this pressure cooker. Some become aggressive, while others become passive or just shut down altogether.
Regardless of the reaction, the results are the same – individual and organizational productivity grind to a halt, creativity dies, and momentum vanishes. Now you can do something about the destructive forces of stress in the workplace. Learn to assess your current reactions to stress so that you can stop worrying and start working up to your full potential.
What You Will Learn
- Examine different types of stress and their impact
- Explore principles for handling stress more effectively
- Identify ways to convert common adverse reactions into positive outlooks
- Develop strategies for managing stress with peers
- Focus your energies to be more productive
Anyone interested in examining how work habits add to stress levels and finding ways to make changes for the better.
Jenna Reid, Dale Carnegie