- May 03, 2022 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Even though many people use Microsoft Excel, not everyone knows how to maximize the program. Excel has many features that can help make the creation of spreadsheets and reports easier. And when your day-to-day work becomes faster and easier, you become more productive and more efficient — the ultimate goal for using any piece of software.
In this course, you’ll learn valuable shortcuts, tips, tricks, and timesavers to maximize your use of Microsoft Excel and leave with a concise handout for easy future reference.
What You Will Learn
- Create, open, and save documents in multiple formats – including PDF
- Learn quick shortcuts to accelerate your work
- Search, sort, and filter your data like a pro
- Supercharge your data with formulas
- Add intelligent color to your spreadsheets
- And more!
Beginning to intermediate users of Microsoft Excel
Robert Bennett, Chabot Las-Positas Community College