- June 07, 2022 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Even though many people use Microsoft Outlook, not everyone knows how to maximize its capabilities. Outlook has features that can help make the creation and storage of emails easier. In this course, you’ll learn valuable shortcuts, tips, tricks, and timesavers to maximize your use of Microsoft Outlook and leave with a concise handout for easy future reference.
What You Will Learn
- Create and manage folders to organize your email
- Learn quick shortcuts to accelerate your work
- Control your responses with automatic signatures and out-of-office messages
- Color code your emails and calendar events
- Master the rules tool to mark and move your emails and events automatically
- And more!
Beginning to intermediate users of Microsoft Outlook
Robert Bennett, Chabot Las-Positas Community College
Purchase 3 or more tickets and get 20% off when you enter code 20OFF at checkout.