- September 01, 2022 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Active shooter situations are becoming all too common. They are unpredictable, evolve quickly, and are over in minutes. In this webinar, we focus on “survival,” not on fear. In an active shooter scenario, you have only seconds to make a decision!
This program answers your questions & concerns, calms your fears, trains your brain to respond to an active shooter situation, and gives you the information you need to make quick life-saving decisions.
What You Will Learn
- Understand how we respond physical & mentally in a crisis
- Discover common myths & beliefs that can get us hurt or killed
- Learn seven tips to “Survive” an active shooter
- Learn the behavior that may be predictive of violence and how to report it
Carol Cambridge, The Stay Safe Project