- May 18, 2023 2:30pm - 4:30pm PDT
Becoming a leader doesn't happen overnight; it is a process of learning and growth, both personal and professional. Leadership philosophies and styles can change over time and with experience. Although the early days of a new leadership position can be stressful, it is vital to the individual and the organization that they are successful. In this course, you will learn some of the issues that confront new managers and how to meet the goals of becoming a successful team leader.
What You Will Learn
- Challenges new managers face
- How to hold others accountable
- Why it is okay to ask for help
- How to lead with Emotional Intelligence
- Nonverbal communication skills
- How to communicate with different personality types
Inspiring leaders, up-and-coming emerging leaders, emerging leaders, and new leaders in the ‘storming’ team phase.