April 2021 - Roll Up Your Sleeves
- Up Front: UCON’s 2021 President, Kurt Kniffin of Stacy and Witbeck, Inc., reminds us that UCON is here to help members navigate industry compliance to keep our workers safe.
- Up Front: UCON’s CEO Mark Breslin urges industry leaders to consider COVID-19 Vaccinations to promote health and safety and save lives.
- Roll Up Your Sleeves: UCON has launched “Roll Up Your Sleeves,” an informational campaign promoting COVID-19 Vaccination across the construction industry.
- UCON Launches Updated Safety Products—Free to members
- UCON’s 2021 Inspiring Leadership Speaker Series – back by popular demand, and sponsored by UCON’s 2021 Annual Sponsors
- UCON’s 2021 Scholarship Awards – Apply Today: Deadline is May 7, 2021!
- Last Call: Welcome to the NEW www.unitedcontractors.org
Reach Your Target Customers
Considered one of United Contractors many voices in the construction industry, our magazine highlights information important to our members’ day-to-day business.
Advertise: Ad Rates are competitive and cost-effective for our industry. Contact Michelle Vejby, Publications Manager to join the list of UCON Magazine advertisers.
Editorial/Article Submission: United Contractors accepts articles, press releases, event news and more for reprint in our publication. View our current Editorial Calendar.
Circulation: 1,500+ copies are mailed to our industry’s Western Region, including UCON members, industry leaders, engineers, public agencies, special legislative affiliates and requestors. The magazine reach is extended online, with a total estimated readership of 4,500 monthly.
Find all of our past issues in our magazine archives.