- Up Front: UCON President, Kurt Kniffin, Stacy and Witbeck, Inc. outlines why the UCON PAC is Our Power, and how it works for YOU
- Labor: Do You Know What UCON Can Do for You? UCON’s Labor & Member Services Team highlights several key services UCON offers to assist contractor members
- Meet Your Political Advocacy Team
- UCON Members Make the Difference: Join one of our committees focused to make change—highlighting our advocacy committees
- Legislative Year In Review
- Next Up: Professional Development Classes: Oct-Dec
- Next Up: UCON’s Inspiring Leadership Speaker Series–Achieving and Re-Defining Impossible with James Lawrence, the Iron Cowboy
- Lead: UCON is Dedicated to Building the NextGen of Industry Leadership
- Money: 3 Steps to Combat Volatile Building Material Prices & Supply Chain, from Moss Adams
- Last Call: Thank you to the UCON members who have made PAC contributions in 2021
Reach Your Target Customers
Considered one of United Contractors many voices in the construction industry, our magazine highlights information important to our members’ day-to-day business.
Advertise: Ad Rates are competitive and cost-effective for our industry. Contact Michelle Vejby, Publications Manager to join the list of UCON Magazine advertisers.
Editorial/Article Submission: United Contractors accepts articles, press releases, event news and more for reprint in our publication. View our current Editorial Calendar.
Circulation: 1,500+ copies are mailed to our industry’s Western Region, including UCON members, industry leaders, engineers, public agencies, special legislative affiliates and requestors. The magazine reach is extended online, with a total estimated readership of 4,500 monthly.
Find all of our past issues in our magazine archives.