Awarding and supporting educational advancement, the Scholarship Awards Program is a benefit offered to member company employees and their dependents. It is also open to California college students majoring in Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
- All UCON member affiliates are eligible. All employees, spouses/registered domestic partners and dependents) focusing on any major OR a California college student majoring in civil engineering or construction management
- Open to high school seniors, college, and graduate students
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Graduation date must occur in 2022 or later
- Past winners are not eligible
What You Will Need to Apply:
- Most recent transcripts showing all courses, grades, and cumulative GPA.
- Resume and/or list of any extracurricular activities/achievements
- A detailed description of financial need
- Answer 2 of the following essay questions (max 750 words each):
- What has been the most significant challenge you have faced during the pandemic and how did you overcome it?
- How were you able to remain positive during the pandemic?
- What have you done to positively impact your local community this year?
- If money was no object, what would you want to accomplish and why?
- Up to 2 letters of recommendation from a teacher, employer, mentor or similar